Thursday, October 20, 2022

More Knitting Progress

 I found a wonderful chart on Pinterest. When  I went to the source, I could see it was partial - which means to me that it has been ripped off someone.

Regardless, I loved it and will not share it. But it brought to mind, I needed to play around with cables again.

Since I re-chart everything to compensate for my 'traumatic brain injury' I had to come up with a way to chart the cables in a way that gives me a little extra help. Cables were not on my keyboard for knitting symbols, so I must do them by hand. 

This is the paper I came up with to make a 'key' - Please feel free to copy my template. It is PUBLIC, for free, as in, not selling anything.














This was made in "Paint" the free graphic generating device, and Excel from Microsoft.


No comments: