Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday, March 11, 2007


Where is the beautiful day the weatherman promised? It's grey and foggy outside. Last night's rain melted a little more of the dirty snow out front. I can't wait for mornings with coffee and sunshine on the porch again. While trying to find a recent picture to put on this blog, I decided to add a picture of Randy, my brother and my sister Susie. This was taken in Durango, Thanksgiving weekend, 2006. "Susie" is really Durango artist Lucille Torbett - but Susie is her childhood nickname, and she will always be Susie to me. Visitors to Durango can see her work at "The Earthen Vessel" gallery in Durango, as well as Dr. David Akita's office (if I mispelled David's name, Susie, let me know so I can edit and correct this.) She specializes in pet portraits. If I get good at this needle felting thing, maybe I will be able to make a felted, sculptural portrait of Patty and one of the Min Pins.

1 comment:

Wezlart said...

The bear is adorable! I love the oversized paws! Thanks for the other link, too. *hugs*