Saturday, July 6, 2019

Resources for People Who Sew Clothing


I have spent so much time researching to find solutions
to fitting problems I've been having. Fitting was so easy for 
me when I had the person to be fitted in front of me. 

Now that person is me.

The quest has been fruitful, and I want to 
share with you
the very best of what I have found!

You really only need this if you intend to work 
in the industry. 
I am retired, I don't need it - but like
attending a reunion of army buddies
I joined for the war stories.

A book written by 
Sarah Veblen

It's the best I have ever seen on the subject.
I bought Kenneth D. King's book, 
but Sarah's is more useful.

Like Kenneth's book, Sarah uses real
people as models, and real situations.
But she takes it further and includes more fitting challenges.

A blog by Ruth Reyes-Loiacano

Ruth is a young entrepreneur in the U.S. world.
She offers pattern blocks and a variety of 
instructional videos.


and Fit2Sew PBS show with Peggy Sager

Peggy is a pattern maker, and sewing instructor who 
has excellent videos.


I give all of the above 






No comments: