Friday, April 2, 2021

DBDC/x

 
DBDC/x = Diary of a Brain Damaged Creative in the Unknown

I was born with the cord wrapped around my neck. The doctors  must have told my parents I would be brain damaged.                                                                                                                                        

Heaven forbid they give them any hope for me.

If I wasn't brain damaged at birth, I was by the time I left home, with only what I could carry.                                                                                     

If you think me complaining, you are wrong.

Because I didn't see myself as smart, pretty, or having any value whatsoever, I tried to learn what I lacked.                                                                                                                                                                                                       I learned to love learning as a hero loves his quest.

I've never completed the task, and have never fit in.                                                                                       

However, accepting that fact, I did whatever necessary to survive and be happy.

In my 70s, I've achieved that blissful state.

But then, I'm a slow learner.



No comments: