Monday, April 30, 2007

Fpr the Surface Design Group -


Found a bag that wasn't packed yet! Just a simple Brown Bag type bag - uses a fat quarter for outside and a fat quarter for lining.

Of course if you don't want to be limited to the fat quarter fabric, you can make it any size. I would like mine deeper, but this works for lunches.

This particular bag was two fabrics fused - all over strawberries, cut like for a pie, and the pie crust. I had to cut the pie crust openings, but liked the effect.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I really like your bag, Lainy!
i would love to see a close up to see the texture taht I know is there. Happy Move- Smart girl not to pack away all of the sewing supplies- we must retain our sanity somehow!!!

Lorri Lee Chambers said...

Lainy thank you for the wonderful comments on my blog I love your bag ...Have a very happy and successful move...I dread if i ever have to do that ...

Lorri