Saturday, October 13, 2007

Getting Settled in Hot Springs

Hello, dear friends,

After a long hiatus, I am blogging again. Hope to soon have some felting and other fiber arts photos to show off. The day after I arrived, one month ago, 4 Japanese Chin puppies were born. Now they are running around and getting so fat!

I started my new internet job, and am getting all settled in. After this weekend, I'll be able to set up the sew/crafts room and get on the stick. I can't wait to get back to making padfolios. Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas? Although, Susie and Chris want felt slippers, so that will probably be the next priority.

hugs - Elaine

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Welcome Back Lainy! I'm glad to see you got moved in and that you'll be back to crafting again. Do join us back at the felting forum. I've missed you! Ruth